High Net Worth Families are becoming more global, assets more complex and threats more sophisticated. As concerns about succession planning and wealth preservation within family businesses continue to rise, wealthy families are increasingly evaluating the benefits of setting up a family office.
Since every family has its own unique set of requirements, there are as many types of family offices as there are families. Some provide basic support, while others coordinate all of the family’s financial and lifestyle needs. Finding the right trusted advisors to support the management and administration of the structures that hold the family’s assets and centralising
other services, such as accounting, philanthropic giving, succession planning, and family governance, can be daunting.
We have extensive experience setting up and administering bespoke family structures to hold investment assets, personal real estate, luxury assets and business interests across multiple jurisdictions. Whether a family’s needs are simple or complex, using an experienced service provider that understands their needs and goals ensures that the family’s interests are effectively and efficiently managed to seize new opportunities and protect the wealth for generations to come.
- Establishment and Management of Structures
- Trustee and Fiduciary Services
- Experienced Resident, Independent Directors and Officers
- Administration Services
- Accounting Services – Consolidated Reporting and Monitoring of Family Assets
- Private Fund Services
- Registered Office Services
- Compliance and Regulatory Reporting
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Governance – Family Charters/Constitution
- Philanthropy – Strategy and Support of Private Philanthropic Activities / Social Impact Investing
- Relocation Services
- Real Estate
- Aircraft & Yacht Registrations
- Estate Administration Services
- Lifestyle Management and Concierge Services