The advantages of structuring investments and business operations in the Cayman Islands are recognised throughout the world and the incorporation and administration of Cayman Islands companies is an integral and significant part of the financial services industry.
A Cayman Islands company can be used for a range of purposes including investment funds, trading companies, captive insurance companies, private trust companies, yacht and aircraft ownership, real estate holding, the ownership and licensing of patents, special purpose vehicles and other corporate structures.
At R&H Trust & Corporate we offer a full range of corporate services and have built strong reputation for consistently providing an efficient, professional and cost-effective service. Our client base includes international private and public companies, private equity and banking groups requiring complex structures as well as individuals requiring a holding company for specific personal investments such as real estate, yachts and aircraft ownership.
- Entity formation/registration
- Registered office
- Company secretarial
- Providing certificates, certification and safekeeping of Corporate records
- Nominee Services
- Individual or corporate directors
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Services to Foundation Companies
- Creation and maintenance of beneficial ownership registers
- Vessel registration and the provision of a Cayman Representative Person
- Assistance (as may be required) with aircraft registration
- Economic substance notification and reporting
- Strike Offs