Registered Office Services
All companies and partnerships incorporated, established or registered as a foreign entity in the Cayman Islands are required under the local legislation to have a registered office in the jurisdiction, regardless of where its business may be conducted. The registered office is an efficient way for you to meet your statutory and regulatory responsibilities without the burden of establishing and running your own setup. Our registered office service provides your entity with a physical address, and is also your official point of contact for government, supervisory bodies and other regulatory agencies.
- Displaying the entity’s name at the registered office
- Making filings with the relevant Cayman regulatory bodies
- Facilitating the company’s compliance with its ongoing obligations and annual statutory requirements
- Safe Custody and maintenance of the minute book, corporate registers and other statutory records
- Provision of certificates and certified registers as required