R&H Trust & Corporate sponsors STEP Cayman Conference 2023
Senior Partner Alan Milgate and Partner Philippa Stokes are speaking at the STEP Cayman conference on the 18-20 January at the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman.
The 2023 STEP International Wealth Structuring Forum will see high level discussions from leading industry professionals focusing on the trust industry. Alan Milgate is a part of a panel covering the evolution of IFCs and the future of wealth structuring on the first day. Philippa Stokes is speaking on the second day addressing the topic of dealing with insolvent trusts and wasting assets. Tamara Corbin, Partner of R&H Trust & Corporate and Chair of STEP Cayman Islands will be making the opening remarks.
Other topics of the event include:
- The evolution of IFCs and the future of wealth structuring
- Fraud and reputation management
- The rise and rise of the family office
- The next gen revisited
- A new world of regulation and sanctions
- Protecting the vulnerable – questions of capacity
- New approaches to trust and estate litigation
Other members of the R&H Trust & Corporate team will also be in attendance.
To find out more about the event, please click here.