Trust Manager - Trust Services
The successful applicant will assist in the overall management of the business line, as well as being involved in the direct management of staff and client portfolios and will be expected to participate in practice development and marketing, training, budget preparation and analysis, and quarterly reporting to the board.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing management of an extensive portfolio of trust and corporate clients, including complex private client structures, private trust companies and special purpose vehicles. This includes: -
- liaising with clients and their advisers and family offices where relevant in the establishment and continuation of private client and corporate vehicles;
- the ongoing management and administration of existing clients including the review of relevant documentation and the monitoring of ongoing responsibilities including ensuring compliance with all aspects of the relevant laws, and liaison with the firm’s accounts department as necessary regarding the preparation and review of financial statements for trusts, companies, private trust companies and special purpose vehicles; and
- the supervision of staff assigned to support the ongoing management of the portfolio of clients.
The role also includes the provision of technical assistance, mentoring and training to members of staff.
This is a senior position that requires strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to meet frequent tight deadlines and a willingness to work overtime when required. Applicants must be highly motivated and highly organized with an ability to work on their own initiative. Computer literacy is essential with a proven record of managing staff.
- Must possess an internationally recognized professional qualification (CA, ACCA, STEP) and
- five years practical experience in a managerial capacity, including relevant experience in the administration and management of a portfolio of trust and corporate clients including the review of related documentation.
- US$100,000 to US$130,000 per annum, commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits is also offered including an annual performance based bonus, health package, pension and life insurance.
Click "Apply Now" and include your resume.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.