Administrator - Trust Services
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the management team in the administration of a portfolio of clients consisting of trusts and companies. The applicant must have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Liaising with senior members of staff to deal with routine client matters and day to day correspondence on a timely basis;
- Review of documents pertaining to the establishment and continuation of trusts and companies and to ensure compliance with the same and all aspects of the relevant laws;
- Data input for the establishment and maintenance of client epitomes;
- Preparation of payment instructions and completion of account opening documentation;
- Drafting minutes and collating documentation for signing;
- Attending to periodic reviews;
- Preparation of due diligence files;
- Providing billing support, including the analysis of WIP;
- Attending to scanning and filing of documentation; and
- Any other duties required.
- Must have 1-3 years relevant experience and progress towards a professional designation (CA, ACCA, STEP, ICSA); or
- a university degree in a business related field of study; or
- 3 years sufficient and relevant experience in offshore trust and corporate services.
- US$45,000 to US$75,000 per annum, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits is also offered.
Click "Apply Now" and include your resume.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.